McAfee provided laptop to blog from Guatemalan jail cell


Unknown | 14:08 |

0
Eccentric software mogul John McAfee despite being placed in a Guatemala jail cell seems to have found freedom; online freedom.

In his blog he said   “I am in jail in Guatemala.  Vastly superior to Belize jails.  I asked for a computer and one magically appeared.  The coffee is also excellent.
Only time will tell what will happen.  No one has a crystal ball.  However, I would be truly shocked if I did not conduct the press conference tomorrow as I had originally planned.
Stay tuned.
I believe, by the way, that blogging from a jail cell might be a groundbreaking activity.  Let’s see if it catches on”
McAfee was arrested on Wednesday night after he was denied of political asylum. He is expected to extradited to Belize for questioning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment