Cerealism:American surrealist turns breakfast cereal into breathtaking images


Unknown | 21:47 |

0
The morning ritual of eating cereal, those Lucky Charms & Weetabix bobbing around in the bowl (or if you were really unlucky a healthy portion of All-Bran) were a staple of most of our childhoods. That’s why looking at the magnificent work of American surrealist Ernie Button, will serve as fascinating trip down memory lane.
Taking those familiar breakfast time ingredients, he places them together to construct these astounding surrealist landscapes – whilst we’re all munching away, he’s thinking about the finer details. Creative, quirky and unquestionably cool, Button had this to say about his work.
Photography has provided me a forum to communicate my past & present, my humor & concerns, my observations & explorations.  It has undeniably changed the way I see the world; how I look at individuals, places, or objects.
The series is called ‘Cerealism’ and you can view the full collection in hi-res via his official site
Sobadsogood

0 comments:

Post a Comment